Application For Kennel Membership
Breeder members must register their kennel with the GANA.
Fill in the applicable fields and click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the
Breeder Code of Ethics
In applying for membership or renewal of membership, I pledge that:
- I have submitted an application or request to renew my application to be an Accredited Breeder with the Goldendoodle Association of North America (GANA).
- I have read and understand the GANA Mission Statement.
- I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the Breeder Policies and Guidelines (
the Code of Ethics (https://www.goldendoodleassociation.com/about-gana/code-of-ethics/ and the accompanying disciplinary penalties.
- I have read and understand the Health Testing Requirements (
to become either a GANA Red Ribbon Accredited Breeder or a GANA Blue Ribbon Accredited Breeder or Basic Level Breeder, and I agree to complete and maintain all required health testing of all Golden Retrievers, Poodles, and Goldendoodles used in my breeding program. If I am joining as a Basic Level Breeder, I understand I have one year to bring the testing of all my breeding dogs up to a minimum of the Red Ribbon level to maintain my membership.
- I understand that my membership may be suspended or terminated should I fail to comply with any of the terms hereof, or as they may, from time to time, be added to or amended.